Friday, July 28, 2006

Allow me to express myself...

After keeping up a blog that reports solely on politics, I noticed that comments ran few, readers few, and community non-existent. I've realized that the blogging sphere needs to be more connected. I want to keep up my political blog (Here: http://whatisgwbushdoing.blogspot.com/), but I also want to expand myself. I love to read other blogs and I want to see myself responding to what those blogs are saying. Let me introduce myself; I'm a college student. I'm female. I'm a follower of Christ. I'm an academic. I'm an avid reader. Those things define me, but I'm open to being defined. I don't want to preach, I don't want to bore, I don't want to be ignorant. I want to learn, dig into issues and thoughts, and create a community of bloggers who do the same. This is a journey for all people. Won't you join me?

I love politics, religion, books, debates, poetry, facts, daydreams, world changers, the human condition, the extraordinary, the ordinary, and everything else blogs should be about.

Now, let me express myself...

No comments: